Apply for a position as
Functioning both as a leader and as a contributor to your team, P.O.Y is looking for an experienced and ambitious colleague to join our consulting team in Copenhagen. As a senior strategist, it is expected you can drive your own projects, actively participate in the sales phase, and organize tasks amongst our team when brought on board, as well as shape our services and culture.
About the job: We expect you to drive your own projects, participate in the sales phase, and organise tasks amongst our team when brought on board. You have the responsibility of maintaining an overview of deliverables, budgets, and progress while functioning both as a leader and as a contributor to your team. The ambition is that you will grow with P.O.Y and, within a relatively short time, achieve the opportunity for partnership with your own budget responsibility.
Your primary tasks will consist of:
· You preferably have 2+ years of relevant experience from working in a agency or management consulting firm
· Project management and strategic overview
· Creating and communicating commercial growth strategies
· Convert output from direct analysis to insights
· Creating, maintaining, and developing deep and meaningful relationships with clients
· Advise companies in online positioning and digital presence
· Sell P.O.Y’s services to new and existing customers.
· Contribute to internal organisational processes, strategies and ensure P.O.Y’s, continuous progress.
What we are offering:
You will become a part of an extremely motivated and dynamic team consisting of 10 people in our new office located at Frederiksberg. Salary and responsibilities are put together after qualifications, and whatever motivates you.
Send an email with your CV, and a cover letter to Jonatan Vandsø at email@example.com
We do interviews on a running basis.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call:
Partner Oliver Thornblad
+45 2619 9058