We are looking for a Business Analyst intern to join our team! This position offers a unique opportunity to get first-hand experience with consulting and entrepreneurship next to your studies. In P.O.Y we help companies grow their revenue through commercial action. We are a pragmatic and creative consulting firm in immense growth, who work closely with our clients to create the best process of strategy, tactics and execution in order to ensure concrete value.As a Business Analyst intern you will work closely as part of our team and help supporting our consultants through different stages of their projects.
Your primary responsibilities:
· Supporting, developing and executing creative growth strategies.
· Market analysis and researching
· Creating presentations and other material
· Taking part in developing the commercial- and office culture at P.O.Y
We assume that your profile has some of the following characteristics:
· You are in love with learning and engaging with new professionals in multiple industries
· You are proactive and able to finding creative solutions to complex problems
· You are keen to detail and structured around your work
· You are fluent in both written and spoken Danish & English
· You know how the digital world works and enjoy following new tendencies
· If you are studying a bachelor or a master’s degree within a business programme It is a plus - but not a must.
If you’re able to tick some of the boxes above, don’t hesitate to apply!
What we are offering:
· A unique possibility to gain experience as a consultant in a start-up with a steep learning curve
· Flexible working hours, with opportunity to work outside the office if wanted
· Opportunity to work closely with experienced consultants
· The possibility of quick advancement
Send an email with your CV, and a cover letter to Jonatan Vandsø at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do interviews on a running basis.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call:
Partner Oliver Thornblad
+45 2619 9058